I must be one of the last bloggers to get a recap up of the Catholic Women’s Blogging Network Midwest Conference back the last weekend in March. I have been sporadically blogging during 2017, and when I saw this conference pop up, I knew it could positively motivate me to blog more, or at the very least, build new relationships!
Happy to say, that the conference more than satisfied both! I left motivated to share more of my voice in my blog, felt empowered by many of the women surrounding me, and I found the focus for my blog!
When I started my blog, I had started calling it “All in God’s Time” as much of my life felt like I was waiting on God’s timing for my career, for my relationships, etc. While that’s certainly still the case, as I reflected on blog posts that I had written or want to write, everything came back to relationship. Relationships with friends, family, significant others, self, and with God.
I chose the name “Wholly Agape” to represent relationships that at the core, are filled with love. Authentic love and friendship is what we all long for in this life. As I search out how to build those relationships, I’ll be sharing some of what I’ve learned and perhaps asking others to share their stories as well (if you’re interested, send me a note on Instagram).
Thanks to Nell of Whole Parenting Family for the thought-provoking questions at the CWBN Conference that led to this new revelation!
- Katzie Truso for the fabulous headshots!
- Laura and Haley, and Nell for your awesome talks. I have so many notes that I still have to pour over!
- The awesome CWBN organizing team of Jacqui, Anna, and Susanna! Thank you for welcoming someone who *barely* blogs into your community!
- Everyone that welcomed me with open arms, especially the aforementioned Nell, Ryian, Annery, and Kaitlyn (and anyone else I’ve missed!)
- The awesome providers of the door prize that I won: Haley, Laura, Hallie Lord, Grace Plus Glam and Nancy at Do Small Things With Great Love!
- The wonderful blogs and organizations donating for the swag bags:
Jacqui has an awesome linkup all about the conference, so if you’re looking for more recaps and information, check it out!